- 3.4" heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with a bead-blasted finish for a strong, easy to maintain blade with premium wear and corrosion resistance
- Handle features textured glass-filled nylon build, 1/4-in hex drive, 2 flathead bits, 2 crosshead bits, liner lock, pocketclip and manual opening with thumbstud
- Perfect addition to any pocket, purse, tool truck box, backpack, workbench or belt
- With an array of interchangeable bits and a large versatile blade, the Select Fire is more useful than other multi-tools in a unique design, built to last
- Designed by custom knife makers Grant & Gavin Hawk and precision engineered by Kershaw
Warranty: Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Details: The Select Fire from Kershaw is unlike other multi-tools. Most multi-tools include a plethora of “tools,” many of which are not actually very useful, and in many of these tools, the knife blade is an afterthought - and barely useful at all. The Select Fire is a knife-focused multi-tool, built around a manual opening knife blade with exceptional performance. For strength and edge retention, the Select Fire’s 3.4” blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and bead-blasted for an easy to maintain, matte look. The Select Fire offers a surprisingly comfortable grip, so it’s easy to hold while using that big, tactical blade – something rarely said for most multi-tools. A 4-piece bit set and bit driver compliments the handy blade. Two flathead and two crosshead bits sit in on-board carriers and simply swing out for easy access, and also swing back and securely snap into place after use. The contoured glass-filled nylon handle is equally comfortable whether using the blade or the bits.