- Handle features assisted opening, locking frame and reversible pocket clip
- 3.7" blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel featuring excellent edge retention, wear resistance and toughness, finished with a black-oxide blade coat
- Pure steel handle with comfortable in-hand feel finished with a matte gray titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Reliable for various tasks like opening packages, puncturing holes, making kindling, cleaning game, cutting cord and aggressive animal defense
- A stealthy companion for any handyman, backpacker, hunter, angler, hobbyist, carpenter, hiker, or any knife lover in need of a sleek, affordable everyday pocket carry
Details: The Grid’s blade is a modified drop-point cut, tanto-inspired blade providing a strong tip for piercing and a long belly for slicing capabilities. The 3.7” blade is made of high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel featuring excellent edge retention, strength and wear resistance. The Grid’s blade is finished with a non-reflective black-oxide blade coat, providing a matte finish and enhanced corrosion resistance. The pure steel handle gives the Grid its comfortable grip and is finished with a handsome gray titanium carbo-nitride coating. Equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, the Grid’s blade is opened quickly and easily with either hand, utilizing the flipper or thumb studs. A sturdy locking frame holds the blade safely open during use and is easily deactivated for transport. The Grid features a reversible pocket clip for left or right-handed carry. Expertly engineered by Kershaw Knives, the Grid is a stealthy everyday pocket carry offering a tactical vibe with dark good looks.